Date: August 28-29, 1999
Location: Camp Taconic (in the Berkshires)
- 9 am-Check in (unless you've arrived Friday night)
- 10 am-Morning Meeting
- 11 am-Get together with old friends, share photos and memorabilia
- 1 pm-Lunch and rest hour
- 2 pm-Milk and cookies on the common
- 2:30 pm-The Charles Bolen Shupe Memorial Softball game or tennis, volleyball, basketball, jacks,
frisbee, or sitting in the shade followed by an afternoon swim
- 5:30 pm-Pre-dinner free time; wine aperitifs served.
Write your postcard (required for entry to dinner)
- 6:30 pm-Dinner in the dining hall or outside weather permitting
- 8 pm-Evening activity: campfire and bust-up
Accommodations On Campus
- 8 am-Wake up
- 8:30 am-Surprise breakfast
- 9:30 am-Morning meeting
- 10 am-Individual activity
- 11:30 am-Morning swim
- 12:30 pm-Pre-lunch free time
- 1 pm-Lunch
- 2:30 pm-Snack and farewell
Bunks have toilets and hot water showers. Please bring your own linen, blankets, or sleeping bags. Bunks sleep 8.
For the very rugged and rustic (Gelber, Gartman, Gruder, and Johnny Ross) we can provide locations on camp grounds for tents, RVs or Harleys.
In all likelihood, families and friends will share bunks. You can arrange your bunk buddies beforehand if you wish.
Cliques are not the CRC way.
- Reunion T-shirts with Logo-$10
Water Bottles with Logo-$2
- Bonus package of all three-$13
Use the Back button on your browser to go back to where you came from, ...
... or click here to go back to the CRC Starting page
This page imported from Donna Lewis's CRC pages February 4, 2012